Our 108-strong investment team are experienced sector specialists – leaders in infrastructure investing – providing capital and operational expertise to businesses that are well-positioned to shape and benefit from enduring global trends.
The businesses we invest in operate across more than 81 countries and employ more than 48,000 people. They provide essential services that power economic and social advancement to a wide range of customers including individual consumers, businesses, and governments.
Transport & logistics
Energy & energy transition
Our differentiated approach
We aim to deliver strong long-term performance by investing in businesses supported by favorable trends, operating in close partnership with management teams to build better, more resilient assets and organizations.
- We are thematic investors and focus on sectors and businesses with durable tailwinds that provide essential services.
- We partner with management teams to drive operational excellence, and support our companies’ growth ambitions through our capital allocation and strategic guidance.
- We mitigate downside risk through our underwriting, structuring, and operational expertise.
- We seek out transaction opportunities that are ‘off-the-run’ which typically lead to more attractive entry valuations, and we execute with speed and certainty.
- We believe businesses demonstrating sustainability leadership will generate more favorable investment and societal outcomes, and we work with our management team partners to steward our investments accordingly.
We work as a global team, collaborating closely across strategies and geographies, which we believe creates greater opportunities for success and delivers better investment results.
Diversified North American
Targets core-plus and value add infrastructure assets primarily across North America with a focus on the communications, transport & logistics, and energy & energy transition subsectors.
Targets core-plus and value add infrastructure opportunities in the middle-market primarily across North America and Europe with a focus on the communications, transport & logistics, and energy & energy transition subsectors.
Diversified Asia Pacific
Targets core-plus and value add infrastructure assets across developed Asian markets predominantly within the communications, transport & logistics, and energy & energy transition subsectors.
Targets primarily development and newbuild renewable energy assets within the solar and wind subsectors in developed markets globally, with a differentiated, value-add approach to sourcing, structuring, and asset management.
Targets core infrastructure assets located in developed markets globally, with a focus on cash yields and long-term, inflation-linked revenue streams.
Directly originated private credit and opportunistic secondary credit strategies focusing on downside-protected, cash-yielding infrastructure asset exposure across the credit spectrum.
Stonepeak has made 52 total investments globally since the firm’s inception. Learn more about the businesses that make up our diversified portfolio.